This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a ‘hunter’ to overachieve. There are 2 main areas of focus for the role:
- Expand our footprint in existing accounts. Whilst we have the majority of hospitals in Finland as happy customers, they are only using BuddyCare in a minority in specialties. Therefore the successful candidate has the opportunity to rapidly expand the user base.
- Expand BuddyCare to the new Wellbeing services counties (Hyvinvointialueet). market. This is a significant amount of revenue available in this market. We have already have initial discussions in this market, so the opportunity is warm and just requires a focused effort to break into.
- In addition, there are also inbound leads in Europe that can be followed-up.
Our solution is highly developed, with genuine product-market fit, end-customer satisfaction is high (near perfect NPS scores), and churn is low – BuddyCare performs exceptionally well versus competitors and the market opportunity is genuine and growing!
What are we looking for in a Sales Manager?
The ideal candidate will have a hunter mindset, and a successful track record of new business sales in Finland in either clinical software or other SaaS software to hospitals or public healthcare organisations. Experience of selling across EMEA would be advantageous.
Ideally, they will have some experience of working for a dynamic, small but scaling-up business like ours. Change is the norm here, as you would expect from a young organisation experiencing rapid growth and expansion. So a good attitude towards teamwork and collaboration, as well as being self-motivated, and having a ‘do it yourself’ attitude, is essential.
The Sales Manager will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing, and work closely with the CEO & leadership team.
S/he will demonstrate:
- Demonstrated ability to lead prospects and customers through their buying cycle.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare B2B SaaS sales cycle stages and conversion rates and ability to articulate the factors that impact each stage and identify techniques to overcome delays or objections.
- Entrepreneurial orientation (we’re a small, but rapidly growing team) and self-motivation - intensely goal driven.
- Driven by numbers/data: does not shy away from tough decisions.
- Energetic personality and gravitas – motivates peers, subordinates, partners and customers.
- Interpersonal/communication skills – innate ability to channel different points of view - able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly.
- Maturity – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgement - assertive and confident.
- Integrity, credibility and professionalism,
- Keeps HubSpot CRM updated.