ABOUT THE POSITION
You have a chance to design tools that will be used in hospitals and clinics by healthcare professionals and patients. We will support you in building an understanding of the industry and the platform.
WHAT KIND OF PROFESSIONAL WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Also depending on your skills and interest you could be involved working in other technological areas in our company: back-end, infra, devops, mobile apps or analytics.
We have a strong company culture and we want to work with you at our office every now and then. Therefore we expect you to be located in the UK (preferably Edinbourgh area).
YOUR ROLE AND DAILY TASKS CONSIST OF:
- Finding solutions to difficult technical problems, architecture design and driving our web front-end development forward.
- Collaboration with product management team and designers to build new important features.
- Assisting in developing our build processes to make deployment smoother and iteration faster.
- Building and maintaining the technical platform to even better serve our diverse set of customers especially in UK, Finland, Germany bur also elsewhere.
- Evaluating the best technical tools and frameworks for our future.
- Ensuring high-quality product by actively increasing the level of test automation.
- Ensuring staying compliant with different data security regulations globally (for example, EU, UK, North America and Australia), and constant improvement of safeguarding of patient's health data.