ARE YOU LOOKING FOR NEW CHALLENGES IN HEALTH TECH SALES AROUND HEALTHCARE?
If yes, this is a definite showcase position for you. Buddy Healthcare is a digital health company already having first customers and excellent references in Germany. We are now looking for a Sales Manager to drive sales in DACH countries. Your task is to sell BuddyCare mobile care coordination and patient engagement platform to hospitals and clinics.
You will be one of our first full-time employee in Germany, so you have an excellent opportunity to affect how we set up our operations in Germany. Sure, we expect results as the product is awarded and practical. In this position, you can make real change, create visible results, and update your profile and skills to the next level.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote and sell all Mobile Care Coordination Platform solution to hospitals and clinics in DACH countries.
- Manage long-term customer relationships.
- Participate in the tendering processes.
- Report to the company’s Chief Sales Officer.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Minimum 3 years' experience in sales, business development, or account management, preferably in the B2B software solutions sales and/or medical sector.
- A persistent person with an ability to drive and close deals with potential customers even after a long negotiation period.
- You should be well presented and fluent in communication. We are looking for candidates who are native German speakers with fluent English as the position requires interaction with the international team.
- You should be motivated to build up sales-pipeline independently using outbound prospecting.
- We appreciate your ability to travel inside Germany and occasionally Central Europe.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We provide you a position with full support from our Senior Business Developer in Germany as well as Chief Sales Officer and Chief Operative Officer together with our operative team in Finland. Our international team includes three Germans, two located in Germany and one in our Head Quarter in Finland.
- Flexible location. As long as you are living in Germany, you are allowed to live and work in your home town.
- We have already a high market penetration and a satisfied customer base in our home market, Finland. Over 60% of the Finnish public hospitals have already chosen our BuddyCare Platform. Our Platform has been co-developed with University Hospitals so you will get to present a solution that really makes healthcare professionals life easier and improves patient satisfaction.
- A meaningful job within healthcare, which helps hospitals automate and digitize hospital care coordination, and to improve the patient experience and compliance.
- Compensation will be a base salary + bonus. In addition to this, as one of the first employees in our new office in Berlin, you’ll have the possibility to participate in building the company’s operations in Germany and grow together with us.